These are the current listings for working Brand Ambassadors, Team Leads, Market Managers
APRIL 7-8, 2017 (CHI / NYC / ATL)
BEAUTY PRODUCT LAUNCH - MANAGER/DRIVER NEEDED
NEW BEAUTY LINE PRODUCT IS BEING LAUNCHED IN 3-DIFFERENT MARKETS ACROSS THE US AND WE ARE IN NEED OF AN EXPERIENCED AREA MANAGERS WITH A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE TO HELP SUCCESSFULLY EXECUTE A FLAWLESS KICKOFF EVENT.
MANGER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DRIVER THE BRANDED BEAUTY MOBILE TO THE LAUNCH EVENT LOCATION, SETTING UP THE VEHICLE, COMMUNICATING DAILY WITH ONSITE CONTACT, TAKING PICTURES AND VIDEO FOR RECAP REPORTING DAILY. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
These are the current listings for DJ's, Emcees, Speakers, and Entertainers. (Must have 2-3 min reel to apply)
Apply For Upcoming Events
We are currently working with new clients to staff many of their upcoming events in the 2016 season, and we are looking for some of the brightest stars in the industry to represent Emcees Of America in the field.
If you are new to Emcees Of America and would like to be notified of the wonderful opportunities we have in the works; simply apply online via our talent portal with your most current promotional resume, professional headshot and pictures for consideration.
Looking for extra cash during your off time? These are the current listings for service staff: Bartenders, Wait Staff, Set-Up/Breakdown
February 22-26 $19/hr
SOUTH BEACH FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL STAFF
We are looking for a professional, and experienced Bartenders & Waitstaff to work the upcoming South Beach Wine & Food Festival in Miami, FL. Staff must be willing to provide an enjoyable experience to each of the event guest. You must be willing to supply the following:
* Possess knowledge of various drink recipies, and willing to create feature drink recipies
* Follow and provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
* Be visible behind the bar area at all times to assist guest and/or service staff
* Maintain a clean bar area at all times
* Follow all state/government rules pretaining to food/beverage laws
* Serve Plated and Small meals to event goers
* Maintain cleanliness of work area and event footprint
* Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages (State Requirements)
* May be asked to provide (TIP) certification for Bartenders
* Knowledge of commonly known drinks and ability to make suggestions
* Must be willing to work in a team enviroment
* Must be physically able to perform duties as listed (above)
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Your Own Transportation To/From Event
To apply: Please click on the "Apply" button and send us a current copy of your promotional resume or bartender experience, along with (1) Headshot, (1) Full Body Shot, and any certifications you may hold (if any). Subject: SOBE WFF